New Hope Celebrates Events
Everything You Need To Know About 2018 Events!
New Hope Celebrates Events! If you want to watch from the sidelines, or be a part of PrideFest History, everything is available here. PrideFest is a full day event starting with our popular Pride Parade from Lambertville, NJ to New Hope, Bucks County, PA. Following the Pride Parade is the Pride Fair, where you can connct with local LGBT artisans, business owners, organizatons, and more. Want to keep the party going? Then our Cocktail Contest is just your thing! Make sue you have your designated driver before you try the irresistable concoctions the local bars have created!
Pride Starting May 2018
PRIDE 5K & 1 Mile Health Walk
May 12th – Race application is $35 in advance and $45 the day of the race. Proceeds will support the Chamber of Commerce and New Hope Celebrates. The course will take runners across the historic and charming…
PrideFest: New Hope Celebrates
May 18th — May 20th – For the past fifteen years, New Hope Celebrates has hosted one of the first Prides of the season in May. Usually held in June, there are over 1,000 annual Pride celebrations worldwide.
New Hope / Lambertville Pride Parade
Pride Parade Saturday, May 19th
May 19th — The keystone of our Annual Pride Festival will begin 11:30 am starting in Lambertville, NJ. and crossing the bridge to New Hope, Pa. We March Rain Or Shine!
Are you an LGBT organization or supporting group and want to march with us? Wonderful!
The fees below help to cover the cost of the Parade.
Business / Corporate: $120
Non-profit Group $85
Additional Suggested Donation
In order to offset the costs of producing our parade,NHC recommends that all groups consider making a donation of $1-5 for each participant. You can add your donation upon checkout.
Unfortunately, our applications are closed for 2018! Thanks for your interest. We look forward to seeing you at our 2018 PrideFest!
New Hope Pride Fair
Pride Fair Saturday, May 19th
Fair opens at 12:00 Noon to the general public with local artists and retailers, and LGBT owned and operated professional services, the New Hope Pride Fair is a great opportunity to conect with your community.
Pride Fair Vendor Entry
Are you a local artist, retailers, or LGBT owned and operated professional service? Great, we’d love to have you connect to the community at our Pride Fair.
Open to vendors and set-up crew 7:30 am – 11:30 am – Rain or Shine!
Although we want to host everyone, we have limited room and cater to the local community prior to extending to other vendors. This is a wonderful opportunity to meet your neighbors, market your goods and services, and meet other businesses like yourself.
Cocktail Contest May 12th—20th
Must Be 21 with proof of ID to participate in this fun and festive town contest. If you can’t find a designated driver, please use Lyft or Uber for a safe ride home. From May 12th to 20th every day during the PrideFest.
Cockatil Contest Entry
Get In The Game!
If your establishment would like to participate please contact The Best Team.
Here’s what you get!
You get all the benefits of Basic & Deluxe Partnership Package Plus…
- Additional Event Promotion & Social Media coverage during Pride Fest Week
- Liquor Sponsor Support & Swag
- Table Tents & Posters
- Special Voting Mobile APP with listing
Sunday May 6th to Sunday May 20th
- BEST Cocktail Contest town wide Get OUT and Vote – Sponsored by Tito’s & Templeton Rye
Our Participating Establishments: • John & Peter’s • Lambertville House • Bucks County Playhouse Courtyard Bar • Logan Inn • Marsha Brown’s • Martine’s RiverHouse Restaurant • The Raven • The Salt House • Triumph Brewing Co.
Saturday May 12th
- Pride 5K Run
7-10am Starts Lambertville to New Hope Come out and cheer on the runners.
- Rainbow Equality Flag Event Kicks off at Starbucks on Bridge & Main Streets at 11:30am, special flag tribute on the bridge music and daytime fireworks show, all are welcome to attend! Find out more here!
Monday May 14th
- Lipstick Monday – Anniversary Celebration 9pm at the The Raven
Wednesday May 16th
- FACT Pride Bingo – The Love Boat Sails to Gilligan’s Island BINGO
At the Eagle Fire Hall 6pm-9pm
- Bob Egan Open Mic Night at The Raven
Thursday May 17th
- Navigating Relationships: An LGBTQ Perspective at St. Phillips Special 7:00pm-8:30pm @ St Philip’s Episcopal Church (10 Chapel Road, New Hope, PA) Ages 16 and up are welcome to attend. A reception will follow.
- Triumph Brewing Co. – Pride Trivia Night Hosted by Danny E. and special guest hostess Miss Pumpkin! 8:00pm-10:00pm
Friday May 18th
Pride Social at Ferry Market
Please join New Hope Celebrates and our Partners for our first event of the year!
Pride Social at the Ferry Market, Saturday May 18th
Live Entertainment, Fun, Spirts and Food by the Market Vendors:
The Pork Shack, Lima Fusion, and Skyroast Coffee
7:30pm – 10pm, $35.00 Tickets to the event available on Facebook and Eventbrite
Proceeds benefit New Hope Celebrates PrideFest 2018.
Location: 32 South Main St. New Hope, PA 18938
Co-sponsored by Tito’s Hand Made Vodka & Templeton Rye
Special thanks to the Ferry Street Market
- Followed by a special Martine’s River House after party 10:30-till close
Saturday May 19th
- Annual Pride Parade 11:30am. Starts in Lambertville crossing the bridge to New Hope.
- Pride Fair 12-5pm on W Ferry St.
- Logan Inn parking lot Vendors, Live National & Local Music, Fun all day!
- Saturday Night Fever NHC’s Annual Dance Party at The Raven 9pm-2am – $15 entry.
Sunday May 20th
- Special events town wide, discover all we have to offer right on your mobile device.
- Pool Party at The Raven, NHC’s Annual farewell party
- Special guests – Paige Turner, Food and Fun at the Pool!
- Gate opens at 3pm-10pm
- $15 entry
Sunday May 20th
- Ladies 2000 Annual Pride Party at Havana on Main St. – Doors open at 3pm Don’t miss out on all the fun! $12 entry
Sunday, Oct. 21st
- High Heel Drag Race
- Out In October & LGBT History Month Oct 1st – 31st
- Halloween is Wednesday Oct. 31st
Sign up for occasional updates and announcements.