Following the Pride Parade, the fair will be held at the end of South Main Street in New Hope, PA at Pride Park in the American Legion parking lot, entrance on New Street.
A fun-filled family event, the fair celebrates diversity. Visitors will find vendors featuring crafts, jewelry, and clothing, information from local LGBTQ+ organizations, samples, and giveaways. Dance to local and national performers as well as a live DJ.
The fair is open from noon until 4:00 pm. There is a $5 suggested donation to enter, with children under 10 free. Attendees will receive a stamp to come and go freely.
Pride Park can be accessed in three locations.
1. Canal Park – 145 S. Main St. next to Moo Burger
2. South Main St. – by the Boomer statue
3. American Legion Lot at 40 New St.
PrideFest Live outdoor concert will begin at Noon ending at 4 pm. Featuring various vendors, Games, Food, and Bar. A fun-filled day for all. A suggested $5.00 donation at
the gate benefits New Hope Celebrates a 503c non-profit.
- We will have a bar – must be 21+ show proper ID
- Port-A-Pots will be accessible to the public in the fairgrounds area
- Outside alcoholic beverages are NOT permitted.
- You must be 21 and show your ID for bar access
- The fairgrounds are designated a SMOKE-FREE ZONE
- Large backpacks and coolers are not permitted in Pride Park
- Security and Local EMT’s will be on site